Monday, May 30, 2011

Generic Cover Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

I feel that the qualities I posses: drive, perseverance, loyalty and intelligence; along with my experience from [redacted] and UCLA make me an excellent candidate for this position.
Over the past two years, through my education, workplace exposure, personal entrepreneurial endeavors, research and a spot on the main stage at a renowned westside improv comedy theater, I have made myself an expert on story, scenes, relationships and how all of these mix together to market, entertain and get an audience to invest in the whole that those parts make.

I have studied under Hal Ackerman, Richard Walter, JD Walsh, Neil Landau, and Bennet Cohen. I have spent every ounce of my free time totally consumed by entertainment be it stage, screen or page. I have worked non-stop for the past two years to make myself as attractive to employers as possible, and have a lifetime of hard work to give, if only given the chance.

Best,

Gregory Boytos

No comments:

Post a Comment