Monday, June 6, 2011

Cover Letter for an Assistant Position I didn't get

To whom it may concern,

My name is Gregory Boytos and I am currently underqualified for this position. That is good news, because I am a quick learner and hard worker and am willing to stick my neck out for people who have stuck their neck out for me. I am a much better fit that someone who has just enough experience because I’m hungrier. I have much more to prove and that added value will save thousands of dollars down the line.
What I lack in experience I make up for in intelligence and hubris. I will show up on time. I will stay late. I will bring my thick skin and sense of humor with me wherever I go. I will answer phones, roll calls, schedule meetings, flights, dinners, dry cleaning, anything to learn what I need to learn to keep my career moving.
I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.


Best,

Gregory Boytos

No comments:

Post a Comment